- 200.00 - 500.00 INR
Agitator seal are widely used in chemical industries. These seals are prefactory assembled and dynamically tested cartridge units.
Agitator seals also can be manufactured in Double back to back or Tandem Design. Back to back double seals are used with pressurized buffer fluid preferably clean soft water because of its good transfer quantities. Fluids like oil, hydrocarbons solvents etc can also be used as buffer fluid by considering the corrosion resistance of the weted parts and compatibility with main media being sealed. The cartridge assembly has integral bearings which are close to the seals ensuring optimum running and sealing conditions. These seals are supplied with cooling water Jacket which ensure good running of the seal. Agitator seals can be used in Petrochemical Plants, Chemical Plants and Hydrocarbons.
- These seals are equivalent to Eagle Burgmann AG1 and Flowserve- 2561-2564 seals
- Face Materials: CAR / TC, CAR / SIC, SIC / SIC, TC / TC
- Metal components: SS 316 / NICKEL / ALLOY 20 / Hast B / Hast C
- Secondary Sealing: EPR / Viton / PTFE / KALREZ / CHEMRAZ
- Operating Conditions :
- Pressure: Upto 10kg/cm² for unbalanced above 10 kg/cm² for Balanced Seals
- Temperature: 121
- Speed: Upto 2m/sec
- 1000 Per Week
- 1-5 Days
No-405, Raheja Arcade, Plot No-61, Sector-11, C.B.D., Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400614, India